Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is a cinch to make and my family loves it. If your taste is for "spicy" add whatever you prefer. Serve with warm bread and a salad, and you are out of the kitchen in a snap! If you don't like beans this is a good bean-less chili and wonderful for a quick meal any time of the year. I received the recipe from a co-worker.
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 large chopped onion
- 2 cans DelMonte stewed tomatoes or 2 cans flavored diced tomatoes (I use the Chili or Mexican flavored, sometimes one of each)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup wagon wheel macaroni
- 1 2⁄3 cups water
- Brown: the beef or turkey with the chopped onion in a large skillet.
- Add: 2 cans of tomatoes, pasta, and water.
- Cook: until pasta is tender in covered skillet.
- Top: With shredded monterey jack or other cheese.
- Serve: From the skillet.