1/1 Photo of Wafflewich (Low-Fat)
Saw a recipe similar to this at the egg beaters web site. This is my version. Very tasty and a good start to the day. I use whole grain waffels and light maple syrup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a paper plate with two layers of paper towels. Place bacon on paper towels, and place another paper towel on top. Cook bacon in microwave on high for 2 minutes Flip bacon over and cook another 1 to 2 mins or till desired donenes.
- 2When you flip bacon, put waffles in toaster and toast according to directions. While the waffels are toasting. Cook egg substitute in a little bit of cooking spray. When egg is almost done sprinkle in cheese.
- 3Lastly mix maple syrup and margarine together in a small bowl.
- 4If cooked as specified above, everything should be ready about the same time.
- 5To assemble, spread 1/2 of margarine mixture on two of the waffles. Put 1/2 of egg mixture on each "buttered" waffle. Top wih 2 slices of bacon (torn in half) and one "unbuttered" waffle. Slice in half and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wafflewich (Low-Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.5
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 50.7 mg
- Sodium 1182.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 22.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: