Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
Cinnamon waffles with ooey gooey filling. A kid pleaser for sure. From one of JIF's PB&J cookbooks.
- 2 frozen cinnamon waffles
- 25 miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons jif creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 banana, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- Toast waffles in the toaster until desired doneness.
- heat miniature marshmallows and Jif in microwave until melted, then mix together.
- Spread the peanut butter mix on waffle, then bananas, then chocolate chips.
- Close sandwich with other waffle.
Oh my word! So easy and so good! This is ooey, gooey dessert that could rival the best. My kids, husband and I loved it. I was a little concerned about calorie count, so we shared. We will be sharing agian very soon. Thanks Julie. Made for bevy tag 2008.
Made this according to the recipe (all favorite ingredients with me), but with 1 exception ~ I used an extra chunky peanut butter (no biggie)! My other half opted out of this one, but I thought IT WAS GREAT, & certainly a change from my usual breakfasts! [Tagged, made & reviewed in All New Zaar Cookbooks Tag]