- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 eggs (separated)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter (melted)
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift flour, sugar, salt and baking powder into mixing bowl.
- Beat egg yolks well and add milk, continue beating slowly adding the sifted flour mixture, beating until completely smooth.
- Mix in melted butter.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and gently fold into batter.
- Cook in preheated waffle maker.
- Also makes great pancakes!