Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
An easy basic waffle recipe
Make and share this Waffles recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or 3 tablespoons oil
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- Put the milk, eggs, and butter in a shaker and shake.
- Add the flour mixture to the liquid mixture in the shaker & shake hard until well blended.
- If too thick, add a little more milk.
- Pour about 1/3 c into a heated, oiled waffle maker.
I used more milk until it seemed the right consistency. I got yummy waffles. Crispy and moist inside. Thanks for posting :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game