1/1 Photo of Waffled Pizza Dippers
I found this on cdkitchen while looking for sandwich maker recipes. (If you have any not posted here, let me know!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat waffle maker with 8-inch-square cooking surface on Medium-High heat setting.
- 2In medium bowl, mix both cheeses, basil and oregano; set aside.
- 3In 1 1/2-quart saucepan, heat pizza sauce over low heat, stirring occasionally, until hot. Place in small serving bowl.
- 4Unroll both cans of dough onto work surface. Separate each crosswise, making four (7-by-6-inch) rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
- 5Place 1 dough rectangle on bottom surface of heated waffle maker, being careful not to open up perforations. Quickly sprinkle 1 cup cheese mixture evenly on top of dough. Place half the slices of pepperoni evenly over cheese mixture. Top with another dough rectangle; close waffle maker. Bake 2 to 3 minutes or until sandwich is golden brown.
- 6With pancake turner, remove from waffle maker; place on cutting board. Cool 30 seconds before cutting.
- 7Cut into square sandwiches or triangular snacks.
- 8Repeat with remaining dough, cheese mixture and pepperoni.
- 9Serve warm with pizza sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Waffled Pizza Dippers
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.2
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 50.4 mg
- Sodium 749.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 13.0 g