Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
My entire family loves it
Make and share this Waffled Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 7 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 ounce shredded parmesan cheese
- 40 slices pepperoni (about 3 oz.)
- 4 cups pancake mix
- Follow pancake mix instruction and heat waffle maker cooking surface on Medium-High heat setting.
- Place dough on bottom surface of heated waffle maker and bake half done.
- Quickly sprinkle cheese and 4 pepperoni and top with second waffle and close waffle maker.
- Bake 2 to 3 minutes or until sandwich is golden brown. With pancake turner, remove from waffle maker; place on cutting board.