Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
My kids brought this recipe home from their after-school care program. A fun activity for them to do in the kitchen. A great little snack, too. Originates from Mr. Food.
- 1 (8 ounce) packagefrozen waffles
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 16 large marshmallows
- Put 4 waffles on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle each waffle with 1/4 cup chocolate morsels, the put 4 marshmallows on each waffle.
- Place a waffle on top of each; makes 4"sandwiches".
- Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until the chocolate morsels and marshmallows are melted and the waffles are crisp.
- Cut each in half or in fourths and serve immediately.
Made this for a fun breakfast that the kids were actually excited to eat. Thanks for sharing the recipe!