My kids brought this recipe home from their after-school care program. A fun activity for them to do in the kitchen. A great little snack, too. Originates from Mr. Food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen waffles
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1Put 4 waffles on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 2Sprinkle each waffle with 1/4 cup chocolate morsels, the put 4 marshmallows on each waffle.
- 3Place a waffle on top of each; makes 4"sandwiches".
- 4Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until the chocolate morsels and marshmallows are melted and the waffles are crisp.
- 5Cut each in half or in fourths and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Waffle S'mores
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.1
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.4 mg
- Sodium 156.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g