1/7 Photos of Waffle of Insane Greatness
This recipe is courtesy of Aretha Frankensteins. I got it off of the food network website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda and salt; mix well.
- 2Add the milk, vegetable oil, egg, sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- 3Let the batter sit for 30 minutes.
- 4Preheat a waffle iron.
- 5Do not use non-stick spray on the waffle iron; the oil in the batter will allow the waffle to release easily.
- 6Follow the directions on your waffle iron to cook the waffles.
- 7Serve immediately with butter and syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Waffle of Insane Greatness
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.9
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 52.6 mg
- Sodium 459.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 5.9 g