1/5 Photos of Waffle Ice Cream Sandwiches With the Works!
When I was young we used to make this all the time. Use any flavor ice cream you desire. And the options are endless for the trim if you want.You can add a layer of peanut butter, fluff, preserves..... July 4Th.09 I made the waffles on the grill. A great way to keep it outdoors and yummy! When my guest smelt the waffles grilling they came running!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 toasted hot waffles or 2 chocolate chip waffles
- 1 cup ice cream (cut to same size of waffle)
Your pick of Garnish
- 1If using peanut butter,fluff or preserves spread a thin layer on one waffle.
- 2Place the ice cream inside the waffles.
- 3Then roll the optional garnishes along sides of the ice cream. And enjoy!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Waffle Ice Cream Sandwiches With the Works!
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 709.7
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 161.5 mg
- Sodium 872.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 28.0 g
- Protein 16.4 g