Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I have been making these nachos as long as I can remember. They are so good. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
- 1 (22 ounce) packagefrozen waffle-shaped French fries
- 10 slices bacon
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) cansliced olives, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 2⁄3 cup salsa
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- ranch dressing, for dipping
- Bake fries according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook & crumble bacon, chop green onions, & remove seeds from tomatoes & chop
- When fries are done, transfer baked fries to a 10 inch oven safe skillet.
- Top with bacon, onions, olives, tomatoes, salsa, and cheeses.
- Bake in over at 350 for 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with ranch dressing.
These are fantastic and easy to make - all ages like these!