Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
From the kitchen of: Mr.Brown's Mom
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 cups flour
- Beat egg whites until stiff and fluffy. Set aside.
- Mix margarine, egg yolks, sugar, salt, vanilla extract, and almond extract.
- Add flour to mixture - will be crumbly.
- Mix with egg whites and knead until a smooth ball.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hours.
- Heat waffle iron.
- Make little balls and put in for 1-2 minutes.
- Glaze with powered sugar icing.