1/3 Photos of Waffle Cinnamon French Toast
Just a little twist on the traditional French toast, using waffles instead of bread. Use as much or as little cinnamon and Splenda as you'd like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the waffles in the microwave, about five or ten seconds on each side. You want it to be mostly defrosted, but not totally hot.
- 2Whisk the egg white and soymilk in a small bowl, and add cinnamon and Splenda to taste.
- 3Dip each waffle in the egg mixture, making sure to get the egg into the nooks in the waffles. Sprinkle each side of the waffles with some more cinnamon and sugar, and cook over medium heat in a nonstick pan sprayed with cooking spray for about five minutes, or until nicely browned.
- 4Sprinkle with more cinnamon and Splenda to serve, if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Waffle Cinnamon French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.3
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Sodium 556.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: