Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
I was bored one day and decided to try making a sweeter burger, so I instantaneously thought of waffles and syrup, then went from there to create this wonderful delight. Though not as sweet as originally intended it's still a wonderful addition to my cookbook.
- 2 toasted waffles
- 1 -2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 slice lettuce
- 3 slices pepperoni
- 1 slice American cheese
- 1 hamburger patty
- Prepare the burger in preffered manner.
- Melt cheese on burger, or place it on after the burger is done.
- When burger is nearing completion, toast your waffles, so both will finish at about the same time.
- Pour half of the desired maple syrup measurement ontop of the bottom waffle.
- Place lettuce on bottom waffle.
- Place patty ontop.
- Place the pepperoni slices evenly above the burger.
- Pour the other half of the maple syrup ontop.
- Top it off with the second waffle.