Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A lovely pudding, not that healthy but a great treat. The mixture of white chocolate and raspberries is fantastic.
- set oven to 200c.
- break the waffles and white chocolate into chunks
- place half the waffles in a deep dish and add half of the chocolate and half of the raspberries.
- Combine sugar, flour, creme fraiche, eggs and vanilla essence - whisk and spoon half of the mixture evenly over the raspberries.
- Repeat the process - place the remainder of the waffles, white chocolate and raspberries then cover with the remainder of the mixture.
- Place in oven for 30mins.