Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A lovely pudding, not that healthy but a great treat. The mixture of white chocolate and raspberries is fantastic.
- 480 g sweet waffles
- 150 g white chocolate
- 300 g frozen raspberries
- 2 ounces caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 18 fluid ounces sour cream or 18 fluid ounces creme fraiche
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- set oven to 200c.
- break the waffles and white chocolate into chunks
- place half the waffles in a deep dish and add half of the chocolate and half of the raspberries.
- Combine sugar, flour, creme fraiche, eggs and vanilla essence - whisk and spoon half of the mixture evenly over the raspberries.
- Repeat the process - place the remainder of the waffles, white chocolate and raspberries then cover with the remainder of the mixture.
- Place in oven for 30mins.
had this at a pampered chef party recently......its AMAZING!!! a must try!!
This is soooooooooooooooo good. Very naughty, but an excellent, very sweet pudding and oh so tasty! Adding it to my Favourites recipe book right now! Thanks, sweetheart!