Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one that looks good but I haven't tried. Posting it so I know where to find it. It came from an old Kraft booklet.
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 6 cups miniature marshmallows
- 8 cups Alpha-bits cereal
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- Melt butter and peanut butter together in a large microwaveable bowl at medium-high setting of microwave for 1 minute.
- Add marshmallows and microwave 1 more minute or until they puff. Stir all together until smooth.
- Alternatively, melt butter and peanut butter together in a large saucepan and add marshmallows, stirring until melted and smooth.
- Stir in cereal and stir together to coat well.
- Press into a 13 x 9-inch pan. If desired top with chocolate chips while still warm and spread as desired. Strips of melted chocolate could be used to glue additional alphabet letters on top of individual squares to spell a childs name. Cool and cut into 24 squares.