Recipe by Sonya H.
Very tasty and amazingly fluffy!!! I made these as I had no milk or eggs and wanted pancakes. I came up with this recipe, remembering a recipe for wacky cake my mother makes, and thought it might work for pancakes and it does.
Top Review by **Mandy**
I made this using pralines & cream flavoured creamer and cut the sugar down to 1/4 cup. I did find that the mixture was really thin so the pancakes were more like crepes, maybe cutting the water down may be an idea. The taste was great though so thanks!
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 dashes cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 2 cups warm water (helps vinegar and soda work)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all dry ingredients in medium bowl then add WARM Water and Vanilla, and mix well. Add Vinegar mixing well.
- Get skillet warmed to med/med high add a Tbsp of cooking oil of choice for one to two pancakes add as needed, pour in batter approx 5 inches around.
- Cook until edges brown and center starts to bubble, flip and let cook thoroughly.
- Serve with butter and syrup or your choice of toppings.