Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 354.88 ml flour
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml cocoa
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 88.74 ml vegetable oil
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 14.79 ml vinegar
- 236.59 ml water
- Sift dry ingredients into an ungreased (8x8) pan. Make 3 holes in dry ingredients.
- In first hole, put 6 Tbsp oil.
- In second hole, put 1 tsp vanilla.
- In third hole, put 1 Tbsp vinegar.
- Pour 1 cup water over all and stir until smooth.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Frost or sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.
- Can double recipe.
I made this recipe when I saw it on another food site...it was EXTREMELY good! I used an extra Tbls. of cocoa powder and I mixed the batter in a seperate bowl, the poured it into a greased cake pan! This cake is so light and moist! Its tastes BEST when served cold. I topped my with a chocolate ganache! My daughter requested that I make this for her birthday cake! I'm adding my photo!