Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
A good cake but especially good if you need an egg and/or dairy free cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease and flour an 8 inch square pan.
- 3Combine the first 5 ingredients and sift them together in the baking pan.
- 4Shake the pan to level the ingredients.
- 5Make 3 holes in the flour mixture with the back of the spoon.
- 6Pour the vinegar in one hole, vanilla in another, and the salad oil in the remaining one.
- 7Pour the water over all.
- 8Using a table fork mix well.
- 9Make sure you get all the flour out of the corners, etc.
- 10Mixing will take about 1 1/2 minutes and batter will be almost smooth.
- 11Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out of center clean.
- 12Cool completely, in or out of pan.
- 13Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wacky Cake
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.6
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 271.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 2.6 g