Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A good cake but especially good if you need an egg and/or dairy free cake.
Make and share this Wacky Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour an 8 inch square pan.
- Combine the first 5 ingredients and sift them together in the baking pan.
- Shake the pan to level the ingredients.
- Make 3 holes in the flour mixture with the back of the spoon.
- Pour the vinegar in one hole, vanilla in another, and the salad oil in the remaining one.
- Pour the water over all.
- Using a table fork mix well.
- Make sure you get all the flour out of the corners, etc.
- Mixing will take about 1 1/2 minutes and batter will be almost smooth.
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out of center clean.
- Cool completely, in or out of pan.
- Dust with powdered sugar before serving.