1/1 Photo of Wacky Cake
An egg and butter free chocolate cake that won't make you miss either ingredient. The cake is very moist and chocolaty and is topped with powdered sugar instead of icing (trust me, you won't miss the icing).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease 8" square baking dish and set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- 4Pour in wet ingredients and stir until smooth.
- 5Pour mix into prepared baking dish.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 7Let stand until completely cooled.
- 8Sift powdered sugar over the top, serve in squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wacky Cake
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.6
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 244.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 26.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g