Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
The most DELICIOUS chocolate cake I've ever had. Family recipe that's been passed down from generation to generation. So moist you really don't need frosting...but peanut butter frosting is the best combo if you absolutely need some. Can substitute Splenda for the sugar and it comes out quite well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir all ingredients together in a large bowl; combine well.
- Pour into greased and floured 9x13x2 inch pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before frosting.