Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is something my mom makes... I remember this from my childhood. I am unsure of measurements, as we just eyeball everything to taste.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
- Beat softened cream cheese. Mix with whipped topping and cherry juice.
- Stir in coconut and pineapple.
- Serve with fresh fruit.
We thought this dip was very good. I only used 1/2 cup of the coconut and I used the lite cool whip. The flavor is wonderful!
Too sweet, honey!