Recipe by CindiJ
Another great recipe that is WW friendly. Super easy - another 3 ingredient recipe that tastes like you've slaved over the stove all day long. I've made with tenderloin and this works as well. W W Points - 6 per chop with 1/4 cup sauce
Top Review by grovinchicken
Were sorry we just didn't care for this recipe. I guess personal taste in this case.The recipe is super easy and quick that was a major selling point for us to try the recipe...oh well maybe next time....
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless sirloin pork chops
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Spray baking dish lightly with cooking spray.
- Mix in baking dish the Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce & Onion Soup Mix.
- Place pork in baking dish and spoon some of the mixture over the top.
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove foil, turn chops and continue to bake uncovered additional 20-30 minutes or until pork is done & tender.
- Serve spooning sauce over pork.
- To freeze: Place chops in a freezer bag and seal. Mix together the soup and cranberry sauce. Place in a second bag and seal. Place both bags into a larger freezer bag. Seal, label and freeze.
- To serve: Thaw overnight in fridge. Proceed with cooking directions.