Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
WW cook book suggests trying the recipe with lemon juice and zest in the place of the orange. The original recipe calls for onion powder instead of garlic and chicken thighs instead of breasts. Add some Garlic mashed potatoes #117127 and a serving of bagged salad and you have 377 calorie meal before dressing.
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3⁄4 cup wheat crackers, crumbed
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350 F, spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix orange juice, mustard and soy sauce in one bowl. Mix crumbs, zest, garlic powder and pepper on a plate.
- Brush the chicken on both sides with mustard mix then coat with crumbs. pressing them into breasts.
- Place the breasts on the cookie sheet and bake 15 minutes until cooked through.
- For thick breasts pound down to 1/2 inch.
Love this recipe. We just ate this the other night for dinner and it was absolutely amazing. My hubby couldn't even believe it was weight watchers....awesome