- 1 large onion, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme, crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed of all visible fat
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Combine the onion and all spices in a small bowl.
- Rub spice mixture over the tenderloin.
- Place in shallow roasting pan and roast until 160º or approximately 45 minutes.
- Transfer to cutting board, cover loosely with foil and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Cut into 12-18 slices.
- *You can also use 6 lean boneless pork chops. Make sure to trim all visible fat.
- **Also good on chicken.