Recipe by CindiJ
A fellow WW member shared this recipe with me recently and WOW is all I could say. This was easy and the flavors were incredible! Very filling and DH didn't seem to miss the meat!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 leek, cleaned & sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fennel, sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 (14 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 4 whole wheat lasagna noodles, cooked as directed on package
- 2 portabella mushrooms, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 (4 ounce) package feta cheese, drained
- 3⁄4 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In medium saucepan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add leaks and garlic and saute until translucent.
- Add zucchini and fennel and saute for another minute.
- Add artichoke hearts and crushed tomatoes.
- Bring to simmer, then add oregano.
- Stir and remove from heat.
- Cover the bottom of 13x9 pan with 1 cup of the tomato mixture.
- Top with 2 cooked lasagna noodles.
- Arrange 1/2 portabella slices over noodles.
- Top with half of the remaining tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle with the feta cheese.
- Add remaining 2 lasagna noodles, arrange remaining portabella slices and top with.
- remaining tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 35 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.