Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
I took a recipe and made it my own. These cookies turned out to be a hit in my family. I only make them at Christmas and the family looks forward to them every year.
Top Review by Kristine L.
I have been meaning to make these cookies for weeks but everytime i buy the white chocolate i end up snacking on it before i make the cookies lol...These cookies are wonderful, the white chocolate adds a distinctive taste and the macadamias a lovely crunch... I wish now I had made them earlier... thankyou so much for posting, will be making these again for sure.
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 lb butter, softened
- 8 ounces white chocolate bark, melted
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven to 325 degrees.
- In large bowl combine flour, egg, vanilla, sugars and butter; mix well with an electric mixer.
- Melt chocolate in a glass bowl in the microwave or double boiler according to package directions, be careful not to scorch.
- Add melted chocolate and nuts to mixture. Drop tablespoons full onto greased baking sheet and bake for 15 - 20 minutes.