Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
A friend of mine gave me this recipe. Mmmm one of the best white chocolate cheesecakes I've ever tasted. Had to share.
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely ground chocolate graham crackers
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 1⁄3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cream cheese
- 3⁄4 lb white chocolate chips, melted
- 1 lb sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to temperature 350°F.
- Combine crumbs and 1/3 cup sugar Stir in butter and mix thoroughly. Press mixture.
- around bottom and sides in bottom of a 9 inch.
- springform pan. Set aside.
- Place cream cheese.
- in a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer 3-5 minutes.
- until fluffy. Add vanilla and almond extracts. Slowly add remaining.
- sugar and beat 5 minutes. Add melted white chocolate and beat 5.
- Add sour cream and beat 3 minutes. Pour into prepared.
- springform pan. Tap pan on counter to release any air bubbles. If.
- using an electric oven, bake 35 minutes; if using a gas oven, 30.
- minutes. Without opening oven door, turn off oven. Let cheesecake.
- stand in oven another 15 minutes if using electric, 10 minutes if.
- using gas. Transfer to wire rack to cool. When cooled, chill in.
- refrigerator at least 6 hours or overnight for best results.
This is awesome!!!!!! OmG good shenanigins here chef v... you sure outdo yourself with these wonderfule recipies!!!!!!!