Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
My kids love shrimp... however, my husband is not a big fan, so when he has to work nights, this is a treat for the rest of us. This is a simple and delicious recipe.
Top Review by dhonegger
Dear Italian born and trained Chief: Why not add cheese to seafood/fish dishes? No explanation except NEVER, NEVER, NEVER. We LOVE seafood and fish dishes with cheese. It tastes great. It doesn't upset our stomach or poison us. I need a better explanation than just an admonition that implies that a chef knows best therefore never do it. We LOVE this recipe and will make it many more times.
- 1 (12 ounce) package fettuccine
- 1 1⁄2 lbs uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp in butter for 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Add the parsley, garlic, lemon juice, broth, salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until garlic is tender.
- Drain fettuccine; top with shrimp mixture.