Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is one of my own creations! experimenting with ingredients, I came up with a sure to please quiche. The sausage, green chilis and cilantro give it a nice mexican flavor.
- 453.59 g bulk Italian sausage (or pork sausage)
- 566.99 g condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted (2 cans)
- 12 eggs
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 85.04 g can diced green chilies (diced)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 177.44 ml milk
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in soup.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk and pepper; stir in sausage mixture.
- Add chopped cilantro, green chilis and onions, add soup, stir until well blended.
- Transfer to a lightly greased (or cooking spray) 11-in x 7-in x 2 inches baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 375* for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center come out clean.
I made this dish with soyrizo instead of chorizo and it was delicious. I halved it and put it in a 8x8 dish instead. The next day I sliced it up and used it as a filling for breakfast burritos. I plan to make this many times in the future. Thank you for a delicious and easy recipe.
REALLY GOOD crustless quiche. Great Mexican flavors!
DH is rating this one, and he's picky. He says, great flavors, well-balanced; will use as springboard for other versions, such as the chorizo, Jack, and peppers; or Swiss cheese and smoked bacon. Thanks Chef V! Made for Beverage Tag Game.