1/3 Photos of V's Mexican Quiche
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
This is one of my own creations! experimenting with ingredients, I came up with a sure to please quiche. The sausage, green chilis and cilantro give it a nice mexican flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- 2Stir in soup.
- 3In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk and pepper; stir in sausage mixture.
- 4Add chopped cilantro, green chilis and onions, add soup, stir until well blended.
- 5Transfer to a lightly greased (or cooking spray) 11-in x 7-in x 2 inches baking dish.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Bake uncovered at 375* for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center come out clean.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for V's Mexican Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.9
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 381.9 mg
- Sodium 1311.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 23.0 g