Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
I accidentally bought fat-free sweetened condensed milk instead of EVAPORATED. After Kicking myself I decided to try something. This turned out to be a great Frozen Cheesecake.
- 1 fat-free graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups Cool Whip Lite
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large mixing bowl, beat light cream cheese with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Gradually add Eagle-brand fat-free sweetened condensed milk, mixing until mixture is smooth.
- Add the extract and beat on low speed until mixed.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Pour filling into prepared pie crust and cover.
- Freeze until firm (about 3 hours).
- Optional: topping Lite Cherry Pie filling.