Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I accidentally bought fat-free sweetened condensed milk instead of EVAPORATED. After Kicking myself I decided to try something. This turned out to be a great Frozen Cheesecake.
- 1 fat-free graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups Cool Whip Lite
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling (optional)
- In large mixing bowl, beat light cream cheese with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Gradually add Eagle-brand fat-free sweetened condensed milk, mixing until mixture is smooth.
- Add the extract and beat on low speed until mixed.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Pour filling into prepared pie crust and cover.
- Freeze until firm (about 3 hours).
- Optional: topping Lite Cherry Pie filling.
Incredibly yummy basic cheesecake. I used unsweetened whipped cream. Thaws quickly, no need to take out of freezer until just before serving.
Caution: you will want to eat this whole thing at one sitting. I *can't* believe how good this tastes! So simple, and low fat to boot! I added zest of a lemon to balance all the sweetness. This goes in my permanent collection!