Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
... submitting this recipe for our lovely host in the Beverage Forum. *Chef V*
- 1 ounce sparkling wine or 1 ounce champagne
- 1 ounce peach schnapps
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, fresh
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 3 ounces peach nectar (peach juice)
- 1 cup ice
- In blender crush ice.
- Add peach schnapps, vodka, lemon juice, orange juice and peach nectar. Blend well.
- Pour into a red wine glass or margarita glass and top with sparkling wine, garnish with fresh peach or lemon slice.
Oh, my but this is tasty! Anything with champagne is a fav of mine, but this is just over the top! Luscious blend of flavors. Thank you for posting, Calee! This goes in the FAVORITES book ASAP! **Made for Beverage Tag 2008**