Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my husband's absolute favorite chocolate pie. I make many desserts for the holidays, but this simple pie pleases him over all the fancy desserts. My Kids love it too! It's the Chocolate Pudding!
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (1 ounce) packages Jell-O chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 Oreo cookie pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) containercool whip chocolate whipped cream, thawed, divided
- POUR milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minute or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.).
- SPREAD 1-1/2 cups of the pudding onto bottom of crust.
- Gently stir half of the whipped topping into remaining pudding. Spread over pudding layer in crust; top with the remaining whipped topping.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until set. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Wonderful! I don't make many desserts and when I do, I want quick, simple and tasty. This certainly fits the bill on all counts. It's very rich and I can't wait to try this one the grandkids! Thanks V for another winner.