1/1 Photo of V's Creamy Chocolate Pie
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
This is my husband's absolute favorite chocolate pie. I make many desserts for the holidays, but this simple pie pleases him over all the fancy desserts. My Kids love it too! It's the Chocolate Pudding!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1POUR milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minute or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.).
- 2SPREAD 1-1/2 cups of the pudding onto bottom of crust.
- 3Gently stir half of the whipped topping into remaining pudding. Spread over pudding layer in crust; top with the remaining whipped topping.
- 4REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until set. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for V's Creamy Chocolate Pie
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.5
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 242.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate whipped cream