Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
This is my husband's absolute favorite chocolate pie. I make many desserts for the holidays, but this simple pie pleases him over all the fancy desserts. My Kids love it too! It's the Chocolate Pudding!
Top Review by lazyme
Wonderful! I don't make many desserts and when I do, I want quick, simple and tasty. This certainly fits the bill on all counts. It's very rich and I can't wait to try this one the grandkids! Thanks V for another winner.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (1 ounce) packages Jell-O chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 Oreo cookie pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) containercool whip chocolate whipped cream, thawed, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- POUR milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minute or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.).
- SPREAD 1-1/2 cups of the pudding onto bottom of crust.
- Gently stir half of the whipped topping into remaining pudding. Spread over pudding layer in crust; top with the remaining whipped topping.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until set. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.