1/1 Photo of V's Almond Joy--Ee Brownies
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
If you like Almond Joy candy bars, brownies and a rich sinful dessert, try this one! Taking a brownie mix and adding almond extract to the batter and combining marshmellow cream, condensed milk and coconut making the creamy part and topped with toasted almond slivers. Oh YUM!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray 9X13X2 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Prepare Brownies as indicated on the box but add 1 tsp almond extract the same time you add the eggs. Cool. When the brownies are cool, poke holes all over the brownie's surface with a fork. (Keep the oven on).
- 3Put the condensed milk into a small medium sized saucepan and bring to a low boil over medium heat. Stir often so it doesn't turn the milk into caramel. Add the marshmallow cream and continue mixing until combined. Add the coconut and mix well. Spoon the coconut mixture over the cooled brownies and put it back in the oven for 8 minutes. Cool. (Turn off oven)
- 4In small bowl, melt chocolate chips in the microwave for a minute at a time and mix well. Continue until completely melted. Drizzle over bars. While the chocolate is still soft and unset, scatter almonds over the bars too. Cover lightly and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 5Cut brownies 3 lines lengthwise with a sharp knife, then 5 lines across. You'll have 18 beautiful almond-joy-ee brownies!
- 6Raves all around!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for V's Almond Joy--Ee Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.5
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 29.7 mg
- Sodium 205.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 44.4 g
- Protein 5.8 g