Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A recipe from one of my students this year. From our classroom cookbook.
- 15 ml vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup green bell pepper
- 1 cup red bell pepper
- 6 green onions
- 4 large celery, stems
- 32 ounces fully cooked shrimp
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Cut all veggies into 1/3 inch pieces.
- Place veggie pieces into large pot with vegetable oil, 1 teaspoons salt, and 1 teaspoons pepper; stir together.
- Cook over med/high heat (uncovered) for 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp and 1 cup water; stir together.
- Cook over med/high heat (uncovered) for 5-7 minutes.
- Cover and set aside.
- Put over rice.