1/2 Photos of Voodoo Chicken With Sweet and Sour Onions - Robin Miller
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper and arrange on baking sheet. Sprinkle with Creole seasoning and bake for 25-30 minutes, until chicken is just cooked through.
- 3Meanwhile, make the onions. Heat oil in a large sskillet over medium high heat. Add the onions and brown sugar and cook until onions are soft and golden brown, about 7 minutes. Add the rum and vinegar and simmer for 3-5 minutes, until liquid is absorbed.
- 4Serve the chicken with onions spooned over top.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Voodoo Chicken With Sweet and Sour Onions - Robin Miller
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.3
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 78.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 26.5 g