Recipe by Nanita
This recipe was given to me by a very nice guy that I work with. He brought it for a potluck and we all accused him of having his mom make it for him, but he swears he makes it himself. Either way, it's really good. Cook time includes chilling.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup crushed pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- additional pecans or chocolate sprinkles, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, butter and pecans in bowl.
- Press into bottom of 9X13 pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool completely.
- Mix 1 cup of the cool whip, the cream cheese, and the powdered sugar.
- Spread mixture on top of cooled cookie crust.
- Mix 3 cups milk with instant pudding.
- Spread on top of previous layer.
- Spread remaining cool whip on top and sprinkle with pecans or chocolate sprinkles.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.