Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Yet another drink I made loads of in the French Quarter. It's kinda strong, so you may need to add more lemonaide to taste. You also might need someone to help you off the barstool after consuming- especially if you don't drink very often. lol
- 1 ounce Bacardi O rum
- 1 ounce Bacardi Limon (rum)
- 1 ounce cruzan pineapple rum
- 3 ounces pink lemonade
- 1⁄2 ounce Bacardi 151 rum
- Fill pint or hurricane glass with ice. Add all rum save the 151, then fill with pink lemonaide. Float 151 rum on top.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge and a cherry.
Okay.. With your inspiration I Made This into a Punch! 1 5th of Bacardi 151, 1 5th of Captain Morgans Pineapple Rum and a gallon of Pink Lemonaide and Lots of Ice ( I even froze some of the pink lemonaide with plastic spdiers in it in a bowl for the middle of the Punch Bowl )~ It was a Hit! Thanks SO Much!!!!