Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Outstanding! This is a no fail recipe that will WOW you for sure!
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (32 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- 16 ounces pasta, of your choice
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- Heat a large skillet and add the oil, butter, garlic and shallots.
- Gently saute for 3-5 minutes.
- Add vodka, reduce by half, 3 minutes.
- Add chicken stock, tomatoes. Bring sauce to a bubble and reduce heat to simmer, 8-10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Stir in cream sauce. When sauce returns to a bubble, remove it from the heat.
- Drain pasta.
- Toss hot pasta with sauce.