Recipe by WaltSentMe007
Another one of my Mom's famous recipes! This is easy and goes well with Meatloaf and Green Bean Casserole! It's my favorite meal :-)
- 2 packets idaho instant mashed potatoes (small box, not big box)
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes according to package directions.
- Spread potatoes in greased 9X13 pan.
- Whip cream on high until just peaked.
- Fold shredded cheddar into whipping cream.
- Spread cheddar/whipping cream mixture on top of potatoes.
- Spread topping on potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 for 20- 25 minutes.