Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great dinner party item; goes well with Asian, Polynesian, or Pacific Island cuisine. If you don't have a volcano bowl, no worries. Just skip the part about igniting the top and serve instead in normal cocktail glasses.
- 6 ounces grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 3⁄4 ounce maple syrup
- 1⁄2 ounce simple syrup
- 3 ounces demarara rum or 3 ounces golden rum
- 2 ounces jamaican rum or 2 ounces dark rum
- 1 ounce hawaiian rum or 1 ounce white rum
- 1⁄2 ounce Bacardi 151 rum (optional)
- Shake ingredients (except 151 rum) with ice, then strain into volcano bowl or cocktail glasses.
- Pour 151 rum into volcano crater if using volcano bowl, and ignite just prior to serving.