Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I obtained this recipe from Family Fun magazine. It looks good and is easy to make; kids will be fascinated by its appearance!
- 1892.5 ml tub-style container chocolate ice cream
- 473.18 ml frozen sliced strawberries in syrup
- 236.59 ml chocolate cookie crumb, crushed
- To create the volcano, simply invert the opened half-gallon container of ice cream onto a large plate and cut or peel away the container.
- Allow the ice cream to soften for a few minutes, then use a spoon or butter knife to shape the mountaintop into a peak.
- Sprinkle on plenty of chocolate-cookie-crumb gravel and spoon sliced strawberries (in syrup) over the top. Make sure some flows down the sides.
- You may use fresh sliced strawberries sprinkled with sugar if you desire.