- 2 ounces vodka
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons vanilla-flavored syrup
- 1 tablespoon Amaretto
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- vanilla sugar, for the glass rim
- 1⁄2 vanilla bean
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice cubes and shake to chill thoroughly.
- Place the vanilla sugar in a shallow bowl or small plate. Moisten the rim of the glass with a little of the cocktail mixture or water and dip the moistened rim into the sugar to coat the edge.
- Strain the cocktail into the glass.
- Using a sharp paring knife, cut the bean lengthwise, leaving it attached on 1 end, so that it can sit on top of the glass rim. Serve chilled.