Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A novelty nibble for adults! Once made, the remaining liquid can be drunk as shots - or used as a base for an excellent Bloody Mary. Easily mutiplyed for a crowd to get people in the mood for a party!
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 2⁄3 cup chili-infused vodka
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 6 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- celery salt, to taste
- Prick the tomatoes all over with a toothpick. Soak the tomatoes in a mixture of the next seven ingredients.
- Chill until ready to eat.
- Serve to your guests on toothpicks and the celery salt for dipping.
Served this on our antipasto platter at our 2nd annual Halloween bash. They went quickly. I did not prick the tomatoes nearly enough, so they were not that strong. I would suggest 15-20 holes per tomato.