Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful summer drink, very refreshing and easy to mix up since most of it is done ahead of time. You can also substitute 2 c vodka and 2 1/2 c of water for a little stronger drink.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 cup strong tea (anykind will do)
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 1⁄2 cups water
- 7-Up soda
- Mix together, then freeze.
- When ready to use, fill collins glass half full with slush then add 7-up to fill.
- Garnish with a orange slice and cherry.
This was very well liked by friends. The tea adds a refreshing twist.
This is really good!! I used Crystal Light Peach tea and it was really tasty. I will definately make this again.