A very simple vodka syrup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the water to the boil in a large pot.
- 2Reduce the heat to moderate, add the sugar and stir until it dissolves completely.
- 3Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes until the mixture has a syrup consistency.
- 4Add the vodka, mix well and cool.
- 5Transfer to a jar or container and reserve for use.
- 6In a tightly sealed container, Vodka Simple Syrup keeps indefinitely, though it may begin to crystallize over time.
- 7If it crystallizes, simply warm the container in a pot of slow-simmering water.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vodka Simple Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (1062 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1883.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 453.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 453.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g