Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very simple vodka syrup.
- Bring the water to the boil in a large pot.
- Reduce the heat to moderate, add the sugar and stir until it dissolves completely.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes until the mixture has a syrup consistency.
- Add the vodka, mix well and cool.
- Transfer to a jar or container and reserve for use.
- In a tightly sealed container, Vodka Simple Syrup keeps indefinitely, though it may begin to crystallize over time.
- If it crystallizes, simply warm the container in a pot of slow-simmering water.