1/9 Photos of Vodka Scallops With Seasoned Chipotle and Shallots
The scallops are browned in the garlic and shallot seasoned pan then deglazed with vodka.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a med-hot pan saute shallots and garlic just till lightly browned add parsley.
- 2Move shallots to the side of pan or remove from pan leaving as much of the seasoned oil in pan.
- 3Place scallops in pan and brown 3 minutes without moving till golden brown.
- 4Flip and cook 2-3 more minutes adding more oil if necessary.
- 5Remove scallops from pan and place on a serving dish.
- 6Deglaze pan with the vodka (just enough to cover the bottom of the pan you use)scraping the solids from the pan (add back if removed the shallots) add chipotle sauce toss to heat.
- 7Pour the shallot sauce mixture over the shallots and garnish with scallions.
Browse Our Top Southwestern U.S. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Southwestern U.S. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vodka Scallops With Seasoned Chipotle and Shallots
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.4
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 370.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 38.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chili sauce