Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was a mainstay of my bunco group when we were survived the cold and long winters of the midwest. It is potent!
- 9 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can orange juice concentrate
- 2 (1/4 ounce) envelopes unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups vodka, adjust to taste
- 2 (2 liter) bottles 7-Up soda or 2 (2 liter) bottles Sprite
- Boil water and sugar together until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Let cool, then add: orange juice concentrate, kool-aid and vodka. You may add more vodka if you wish.
- To serve, mix 50/50 with 7UP or Sprite.
- Freezes well, if you have any leftover.
- We used to change colors and flavors to fit the season =D.